Have you ever thought about working at Democracy Brewing?
Please read the following job descriptions and if it sounds like something you're interested in please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Front of House Management
We are seeking experienced staff that is interested in becoming equal partners in a democratic work place.
Must have experience with
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Developing a restaurant/bar business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
- Preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Attracting patrons by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
- Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
- Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry.
Consideration will also be given to those with experience in
- Worker coops.
- Event and entertainment planning.